- MATCH RECAP: COMETS DEFEAT THE MONTERREY FLASH IN OVERTIME AND SECURE THE CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
- MATCH RECAP: COMETS DEFEAT SALTILLO RANCHO SECO AND CLINCH A PLAYOFF BERTH
- MATCH PREVIEW: COMETS LOOKING TO SECURE A PLAYOFF BERTH IN MEXICO
- MATCH RECAP: COMETS DEFEAT THE ST. LOUIS AMBUSH 7-5 AND REMAIN UNDEFEATED AFTER THIRTEEN GAMES
- MATCH PREVIEW: COMETS HOST CROSS STATE RIVALS ST. LOUIS AMBUSH
- QUOTES: STEPHEN PATERSON ON SIGNING WITH THE COMETS
- GOALKEEPER STEPHEN PATERSON SIGNS WITH THE COMETS
- MATCH RECAP: COMETS CRUSH THE TULSA REVOLUTION AND CONTINUE TO DOMINATE IN THE MASL WITH TWELVE CONSECUTIVE VICTORIES.
- PLAYER PROFILE: VAHID ASSADPOUR, A LEADER ON AND OFF THE FIELD
- MATCH PREVIEW: UNDEFEATED COMETS HOST THE TULSA REVOLUTION
Positions we are currently seeking to fill include the following:
The Comets are looking for energetic individuals who are seeking a hands-on internship working for a professional sports team. This internship will provide an experience that will gain exposure in sales, customer service, and overall game-day experience. From this opportunity you will gain valuable skills, contacts and experience vital to beginning a career in the exciting field of professional sports.
Qualifications: Candidates must possess superior organizational skills and be able to function in a fast-paced setting. In addition, strong candidates will have the ability to multi-task efficiently, pay close attention to detail and possess excellent oral/ written communication skills. The ability to be punctual and follow a schedule is very important. Candidates must be available for a majority of the Comets season (Nov. through March). Candidates must have a working knowledge of the following Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet research. Interns must be able to work well with others.
Interns will receive college credit for their internship
Internship is an unpaid position.
Flexible times during the week are available. Attendance at home games is required.
Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S.A.