- ALAIN MATINGOU NAMED TO THE FIRST EVER MASL ALL-ROOKIE TEAM
- PLAYER PROFILE: COADY ANDREWS, FROM BASEBALL TO SOCCER
- KIEL WILLIAMS GETS NOMINATED FOR THE ‘KINDEST KANSAS CITIAN’ AWARD
- DAVE GAMMAGE, COMETS’ FIRST FAN HALL OF FAME INDUCTEE
- MAJOR ARENA SOCCER LEAGUE PLAYOFF PREVIEW
- DANNY WALTMAN EARNS TEAM OF THE WEEK HONORS FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS SEASON
- Q & A WITH FORMER COMETS PLAYER LUCAS RODRIGUEZ
- MATCH RECAP: COMETS FINISH REGULAR SEASON WITH A PERFECT 20-0 RECORD AFTER DEFEATING THE TACOMA STARS
- MATCH PREVIEW: TACOMA STARS VISIT THE COMETS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN TWENTY-THREE YEARS
- THE JUNIOR GALAXY GIRLS WILL TAKE THE IEC’S FIELD ON SUNDAY
Positions we are currently seeking to fill include the following:
The Comets are looking for energetic individuals who are seeking a hands-on internship working for a professional sports team. This internship will provide an experience that will gain exposure in sales, customer service, and overall game-day experience. From this opportunity you will gain valuable skills, contacts and experience vital to beginning a career in the exciting field of professional sports.
Qualifications: Candidates must possess superior organizational skills and be able to function in a fast-paced setting. In addition, strong candidates will have the ability to multi-task efficiently, pay close attention to detail and possess excellent oral/ written communication skills. The ability to be punctual and follow a schedule is very important. Candidates must be available for a majority of the Comets season (Nov. through March). Candidates must have a working knowledge of the following Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet research. Interns must be able to work well with others.
Interns will receive college credit for their internship
Internship is an unpaid position.
Flexible times during the week are available. Attendance at home games is required.
Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S.A.