- MATCH RECAP: COMETS FACE A TOUGH CHALLENGE BUT REMAIN UNBEATEN
- MATCH PREVIEW: COMETS HOST B-52S FOR THE SECOND TIME THIS SEASON
- COMETS PARTNER WITH MARILLAC HOSPITAL
- MATCH RECAP: COMETS ADD ANOTHER VICTORY AND REMAIN UNDEFEATED
- FEATURE: PARK UNIVERSITY, A SOURCE OF TALENT FOR THE COMETS
- MATCH RECAP: COMETS TAKE CLASH OF CHAMPIONS PART TWO AND REMAIN UNDEFEATED
- MEET CHRISTINA SHIELDS, TONIGHT’S TEACHER OF THE MATCH
- COMETS FACE CHICAGO AND TULSA IN DOUBLE HEADER
- PLAYER PROFILE: KIEL WILLIAMS, FROM TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO TO KANSAS CITY
- THE COMETS, AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY AND FIRST STUDENT PARTNER AGAINST CANCER
Positions we are currently seeking to fill include the following:
The Comets are looking for energetic individuals who are seeking a hands-on internship working for a professional sports team. This internship will provide an experience that will gain exposure in sales, customer service, and overall game-day experience. From this opportunity you will gain valuable skills, contacts and experience vital to beginning a career in the exciting field of professional sports.
Qualifications: Candidates must possess superior organizational skills and be able to function in a fast-paced setting. In addition, strong candidates will have the ability to multi-task efficiently, pay close attention to detail and possess excellent oral/ written communication skills. The ability to be punctual and follow a schedule is very important. Candidates must be available for a majority of the Comets season (Nov. through March). Candidates must have a working knowledge of the following Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet research. Interns must be able to work well with others.
Interns will receive college credit for their internship
Internship is an unpaid position.
Flexible times during the week are available. Attendance at home games is required.
Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S.A.