- MATCH RECAP: COMETS FACE A TOUGH CHALLENGE BUT REMAIN UNBEATEN
- MATCH PREVIEW: COMETS HOST B-52S FOR THE SECOND TIME THIS SEASON
- COMETS PARTNER WITH MARILLAC HOSPITAL
- MATCH RECAP: COMETS ADD ANOTHER VICTORY AND REMAIN UNDEFEATED
- FEATURE: PARK UNIVERSITY, A SOURCE OF TALENT FOR THE COMETS
- MATCH RECAP: COMETS TAKE CLASH OF CHAMPIONS PART TWO AND REMAIN UNDEFEATED
- MEET CHRISTINA SHIELDS, TONIGHT’S TEACHER OF THE MATCH
- COMETS FACE CHICAGO AND TULSA IN DOUBLE HEADER
- PLAYER PROFILE: KIEL WILLIAMS, FROM TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO TO KANSAS CITY
- THE COMETS, AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY AND FIRST STUDENT PARTNER AGAINST CANCER
Junior Galaxy Girls Program 2015
The 2014-2015 Galaxy Girls are proud to announce their 2015 Junior Galaxy Girl Program. This is a chance for your children to dance along side the Galaxy Girls during halftime of the February 22nd game.
This program consists of four practices with the Galaxy Girls. They learn a dance and work on technique, all practices are on Sundays starting January 25th, new to the program, there are three different time slots broken up by age. They will receive a custom made uniform that mimics the Galaxy Girls uniform, a set of poms, a personalized credential, and club discount rate for family and friends who want to buy tickets. We have an early bird price of $100 ending January 10th and regular registration price is $125.
Contact Galaxy Girls Director Charlie Keller for more information