- MATCH RECAP: COMETS DEFEAT WICHITA 13-3 AND REMAIN UNDEFEATED
- Match Preview: Comets host the Wichita B-52s
- Match Recap: Comets come back and defeat the Milwaukee Wave 9-7 in Home Opener
- Match Preview: The Comets host the Milwaukee Wave in Home Opener
- COMETS SIGN PATRICK KELLY AND KIEL WILLIAMS, BRENDAN ALLEN RE-SIGNS
- Recap: Comets win second straight MASL match with 12-6 victory over reigning PASL Champions Chicago Mustangs.
- SOSA GIVES BACK TO ‘THE FUTURE OF SOCCER IN KANSAS CITY’
- Match Preview: Comets and Mustangs meet in a ‘Clash of Champions’
- HEAD COACH VLATKO ANDONOVSKI RE-SIGNS WITH THE COMETS
- COMETS KICK OFF THE 2014/15 MASL SEASON WITH A 13-4 VICTORY
Elite Individual Training
This is an opportunity for players to develop soccer skills at an elite level, brought to you by Independence Tourism and Citizens Bank & Trust. Sessions can be tailored to focus on the athlete’s specific areas of desired improvement, or a personalized development plan can be created for the athlete by the club. All training is done at a location that is mutually decided-upon between you and the club.
Rates: $75 per two (2) – 30 minute sessions.
Incremental discount for securing multiple sessions:
- Six sessions: $213.75 (5% off)
- Eight thirty minute sessions: $270 (10% off)
- Ten sessions: $318.75 (15% off)
Small Group / Team Training
Friends, family and teammates have the opportunity to train together alongside an Comets player. Along with individual improvement, the Comets player can add in additional elements like small-sided games and an increased level of competition. This is great for birthday parties or small get-togethers.
Small groups training can help players improve their soccer skills in all areas of the game and is beneficial for beginners as well as advanced players. Intensity, skill mastery, life-skills training, and amazing coaches all help create training that will be the highlight of your summer! All training is done at a location that is mutually decided-upon between you and the club.
- 1 day session: $10 per player per 60 minutes (60 minute minimum).
- Example: Team of 15 for an hour = $150. Minimum price for session is $150.
- 1 week (5 day session): $40 per player, per 60 minutes.
- Example: 15 players, 1-hour sessions = $600
Small Group Rates:
- 2 players – $100 per 60 minutes ($50/player)
- 3 players – $120 per 60 minutes ($40/player)
- 4-6 players – $130 per 60 minutes ($32.50/player | $26/player | $21.66/player)