- PLAYER PROFILE: COADY ANDREWS, FROM BASEBALL TO SOCCER
- KIEL WILLIAMS GETS NOMINATED FOR THE ‘KINDEST KANSAS CITIAN’ AWARD
- DAVE GAMMAGE, COMETS’ FIRST FAN HALL OF FAME INDUCTEE
- MAJOR ARENA SOCCER LEAGUE PLAYOFF PREVIEW
- DANNY WALTMAN EARNS TEAM OF THE WEEK HONORS FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS SEASON
- Q & A WITH FORMER COMETS PLAYER LUCAS RODRIGUEZ
- MATCH RECAP: COMETS FINISH REGULAR SEASON WITH A PERFECT 20-0 RECORD AFTER DEFEATING THE TACOMA STARS
- MATCH PREVIEW: TACOMA STARS VISIT THE COMETS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN TWENTY-THREE YEARS
- THE JUNIOR GALAXY GIRLS WILL TAKE THE IEC’S FIELD ON SUNDAY
- PLAYER PROFILE: ROBERT AND RAMONE PALMER; BROTHERS BY HEART
Elite Individual Training
This is an opportunity for players to develop soccer skills at an elite level, brought to you by Independence Tourism. Sessions can be tailored to focus on the athlete’s specific areas of desired improvement, or a personalized development plan can be created for the athlete by the club. All training is done at a location that is mutually decided-upon between you and the club.
Rates: $75 per two (2) – 30 minute sessions.
Incremental discount for securing multiple sessions:
- Six sessions: $213.75 (5% off)
- Eight thirty minute sessions: $270 (10% off)
- Ten sessions: $318.75 (15% off)
Small Group / Team Training
Friends, family and teammates have the opportunity to train together alongside an Comets player. Along with individual improvement, the Comets player can add in additional elements like small-sided games and an increased level of competition. This is great for birthday parties or small get-togethers.
Small groups training can help players improve their soccer skills in all areas of the game and is beneficial for beginners as well as advanced players. Intensity, skill mastery, life-skills training, and amazing coaches all help create training that will be the highlight of your summer! All training is done at a location that is mutually decided-upon between you and the club.
- 1 day session: $10 per player per 60 minutes (60 minute minimum).
- Example: Team of 15 for an hour = $150. Minimum price for session is $150.
- 1 week (5 day session): $40 per player, per 60 minutes.
- Example: 15 players, 1-hour sessions = $600
Small Group Rates:
- 2 players – $100 per 60 minutes ($50/player)
- 3 players – $120 per 60 minutes ($40/player)
- 4-6 players – $130 per 60 minutes ($32.50/player | $26/player | $21.66/player)