- MATCH RECAP: COMETS DEFEAT THE MONTERREY FLASH IN OVERTIME AND SECURE THE CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
- MATCH RECAP: COMETS DEFEAT SALTILLO RANCHO SECO AND CLINCH A PLAYOFF BERTH
- MATCH PREVIEW: COMETS LOOKING TO SECURE A PLAYOFF BERTH IN MEXICO
- MATCH RECAP: COMETS DEFEAT THE ST. LOUIS AMBUSH 7-5 AND REMAIN UNDEFEATED AFTER THIRTEEN GAMES
- MATCH PREVIEW: COMETS HOST CROSS STATE RIVALS ST. LOUIS AMBUSH
- QUOTES: STEPHEN PATERSON ON SIGNING WITH THE COMETS
- GOALKEEPER STEPHEN PATERSON SIGNS WITH THE COMETS
- MATCH RECAP: COMETS CRUSH THE TULSA REVOLUTION AND CONTINUE TO DOMINATE IN THE MASL WITH TWELVE CONSECUTIVE VICTORIES.
- PLAYER PROFILE: VAHID ASSADPOUR, A LEADER ON AND OFF THE FIELD
- MATCH PREVIEW: UNDEFEATED COMETS HOST THE TULSA REVOLUTION
Elite Individual Training
This is an opportunity for players to develop soccer skills at an elite level, brought to you by Independence Tourism. Sessions can be tailored to focus on the athlete’s specific areas of desired improvement, or a personalized development plan can be created for the athlete by the club. All training is done at a location that is mutually decided-upon between you and the club.
Rates: $75 per two (2) – 30 minute sessions.
Incremental discount for securing multiple sessions:
- Six sessions: $213.75 (5% off)
- Eight thirty minute sessions: $270 (10% off)
- Ten sessions: $318.75 (15% off)
Small Group / Team Training
Friends, family and teammates have the opportunity to train together alongside an Comets player. Along with individual improvement, the Comets player can add in additional elements like small-sided games and an increased level of competition. This is great for birthday parties or small get-togethers.
Small groups training can help players improve their soccer skills in all areas of the game and is beneficial for beginners as well as advanced players. Intensity, skill mastery, life-skills training, and amazing coaches all help create training that will be the highlight of your summer! All training is done at a location that is mutually decided-upon between you and the club.
- 1 day session: $10 per player per 60 minutes (60 minute minimum).
- Example: Team of 15 for an hour = $150. Minimum price for session is $150.
- 1 week (5 day session): $40 per player, per 60 minutes.
- Example: 15 players, 1-hour sessions = $600
Small Group Rates:
- 2 players – $100 per 60 minutes ($50/player)
- 3 players – $120 per 60 minutes ($40/player)
- 4-6 players – $130 per 60 minutes ($32.50/player | $26/player | $21.66/player)